Simple Valentine Day Look Recreation inspired By Alma

11:29:00



Happy Valentine my friend...I hope you've had a splendid day so far. I decided to update this look today, being that it was inspired by a video made by a fellow blogger Alma. This is a similar look to the one she created as val-inspired. I really like this look becuase of how easy it is to achieve. It didn't take me up to 15 minutes and yet it came out great. I love it and a big thumbs up to thestylecheapskate for creating this look.









PRODUCTS USED
(in order of application)

BROW
Davis eye pencil
Milani concealer
Mary kay foundation

EYES
L. A Girls Nude Pallete
ADS Gel Liner
Jordana Mascara
Random baby pink shimmery eyeliner

LIPS
Davis eyebrow pencil in chocolate
Zaron pencil lip liner
Classics Matte lip gloss
L.A Girls lip gloss

FACE
Nivea Men After Shave (primer)
L.A Girls Concealer
Mary Kay foundation
Zaron loose powder

Watch Alma now! Thank me later...


Let me know if you like it, and where/when you will wear this look, other than on Val day.
Don't forget to subscribe to her channel.
Cheers. 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Thank you so much. Glad you were inspired.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome...it was really fast and easy...I like it. I look forward to more videos from you.

      Delete

Please don't forget to share your thought on this post before leaving...it's always nice to hear from you.

Popular Posts