Do You Want To Try Milk of Magnesia As Primer But Can't Find It? Try This PERFECT Substitute!

04:49:00

I really apologize about the poor image...*kisses*

Finally I'm sharing my experience about using Philip Roy's MOM (Milk of Magnesia) as  my face primer today. When I first heard of it, I thought it was the most ridiculous beauty hacks I've ever heard of. However, if you are a beauty freak, you are one of the most daring people on earth, because you're willing to try new things even when they sound stupid...right.

At first, I tried so hard but couldn't find it in my area. At some point, I was offered another product that looked like it, but I was unsure, so I rejected it. However while on my quest for acquiring this 'drug-primer', I consulted my favourite beauty buddy (my elder sister) who introduced me to this product. She said it has the same (not exact) content and is used for the same purpose as MOM. The drug is called Mist Mag. It is a drug used for treating heartburn, however, beauty experts have discovered that MOM makes for one of the best primer for oily faces. My sister was already using it when she introduced it to me, after which I got mine.

I must confess that I was quite skeptical because I haven't used a drug on my skin before. However, I started out trying it once in a week, then twice, then I gradually increased the number of times I use it. I must say that I used it as my primer for the most part of 2015, spanning about 9 months. I can't say I never had a breakout...I do have break outs every once in a while even before I started using it. But there wasn't any harsh effects like, excessive drying of the skin, rashes, etc.

I still use, it is still in my cosmetic counter, however I don't use it too often, except for days I'm attending an event that will really last long. I therefore recommend that you do the same.

So you might want to try it out if you can't find MOM in your area.

Have you used MOM or MIx Mag as primer before? Kindly share your experience to give someone out there an insight...just in case they need one.

Cheers!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Please don't forget to share your thought on this post before leaving...it's always nice to hear from you.

Popular Posts