Maxi Shirt Dress

08:23:00












Happy Mother's Day to all lovely mothers out there!!
So today, I wore this cream and brown stripe shirt-dress, and I discovered it's got no abel...well. I just love it. It's one of those outfits you can wear on days you don't feel like putting on a clingy outfit. It comes with a belt which flatters the waistline, giving you a bit of a curve.
accessorising with leggings has become one of my fashion trademarks for about two years now. It gives (well so i think) my outfit a bit of class and covers up my thighs...considering I wore this for church.
The shoe is a piece from atmosphere...my kind of heel, very comfortable and literally suits almost anything I pair with it. The nude color helps too.
I hope you love it. It's my style.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Please don't forget to share your thought on this post before leaving...it's always nice to hear from you.

Popular Posts