Anti-fit Off-Shoulder Dress

14:10:00












I'm wearing this floral black & white off-shoulder dress by Eliza J. (However, the challenge is that I'm not certain that this particular design is still in stock. Though you can find substitute versions here)
Shoes by (heels) Nine West and (flats) Merona (or shop a substitute here)
Bag by Nicole Miller.

Sharing this post is kind of making it dawn on me that big dresses seem to be trending for me this season. For the past few weeks, I haven't been so keen on body-con dresses or outfits. I like it free and it feels more comfortable!
I think it has to do with the weather. Though the rain shows up every now and then, it is still quite hot. 
I think it will all change as soon as the rainy season (spring) kicks in fully. Nevertheless, I'm going to keep exploring all my anti-fit options for now.
I decided to pair the dress with a platform and a flat. Tell me which one looks better.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Please don't forget to share your thought on this post before leaving...it's always nice to hear from you.

Popular Posts