Sunday Outfits: Little Black Dress

12:23:00



Hello, hope it’s been a great weekend so far. At first…on Friday, I was a bit ill, so I assigned myself to a bed rest from Friday through Saturday. However, I ‘m feeling much better today (Sunday). Anyway, I must say that I haven’t been impressed with my fashion page for some time now, which is why I haven’t updated anything since.
I’ve been trying to get a good photographer to work with and all. For now, I plan to revamp the page by deleting some of the old stuff and updating much more upgraded fashion posts.



Starting with today’s outfit, I wore this short, simple and classy little black dress by atmosphere, paired with leggings. I totally skipped the whole jewelry thing. Seriously, it’s been a habit of late. I don’t remember to accessorize. Anyway, I also loved rocking this shoe by mannika, which I bought during the Christmas holiday.


So, there! That’s my outfit of the day.




 I hope you like this post. Kindly leave your comments on your way out.
Thanks for stopping there.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Please don't forget to share your thought on this post before leaving...it's always nice to hear from you.

Popular Posts