My 7 Month Old Skin Care Routine

11:31:00

After a long search, I feel confident enough to actually recommend/share my skincare routine to/with someone. I can't even begin to list all the body cream, cleanser, soap, wash, etc that I've used in my life. For the past seven months, I've been on the Fair & White train. I first went for the blue one, before I saw the new product, i.e Fair & White Gold Ultimate (watch review). I just went for it...and my skin has been better!



As a quick remedy and a replacement for my beloved BG Cream (Can't find it again since 2 months now), I had to quickly save my face from sudden breakout with this little cream. It's actually a Nigerian product.


I've used this soap also for about 6 - 7 months now on my face only. I think I'd stick with it till I get a better and affordable recommendation. It has done a good job so far.


This is the latest product in my list of skin care products. It is a sunblock cream by Bio Essence. This is me getting ready for the Harmattan/Dry Season in view. The weather is about to become very harsh, so I better get ready for it.



Shop My Skin Care Products:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Please don't forget to share your thought on this post before leaving...it's always nice to hear from you.

Popular Posts