Flats For Comfort!

03:32:00


This is about one of those days when you don't feel like being on a heel...
One morning after dressing up, I went to the shoe rack to fetch a flat, only to realise I had none...I had one  though, but it wasn't any good. I mean, recently, I've been getting rid of all the old stuff or items that aren't my size...you know, to create room for new ones. I didn't realise I had gotten rid of most of my shoes.


I didn't know what to do, so I took some cash and headed straight for a shoe haul. I had been marking this shop I saw one day at Aka Road in Uyo. They had a lot of variety for me to choose from, though most of them weren't my size.

First, I went for this cute black one by Qiroula. I love the masculine look. It suits almost any outfit be it casual or formal.


This pink moccasin by American eagle American Eagle is my second favourite. The color is great for any day you feel like color-blocking your outfit. So I hardly follow the rule with this one.


This cute one by Lyxa is my go to girly-day footwear.  I like thee 'kisses' pattern on it. I'm not sure if you can find exactly this type, but there is no harm in looking.


I hope you liked this post. I'd like to know which top quality brands you are exploring these days. We all know nothing hurts like buying something and having to regret it because it was a fake or low quality!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Please don't forget to share your thought on this post before leaving...it's always nice to hear from you.

Popular Posts