Independence Day Inspired Makeup Look: Green-White Beauty

13:04:00



Ok, today we celebrate our independence in Nigeria. I'm so glad to witness a day like this. Many folks have a lot to complain about in Nigeria, but nonetheless, we have a lot to give thanks to God for, as well as celebrate. For example: Freedom, NO natural disaster, peace, in spite of all efforts made by terrorists and hoodlums to ruin our nation, we've
stood the test of time, and God in His infinite mercy has kept and preserved my beloved nation.

So today, I'm not going to complain, worry or get offended at the situation of things.

I had a wonderful day...all glammed up in my Independence day/Reach Out Nigeria makeup/outfit. I'm worship with Christ Embassy, and today, we celebrate Reach Out Nigeria, by way of carnivals and distribution of our devotional, Rhapsody of Realities. It was really fun for me (though it didn't play out as I envisioned). Anyway, here is what i wore on my face and body.





I used KMES makeup kit, Oumeidie Makeup Pallette, Davis Eye/lip liner pencil, Mary Kay Foundation and Powder (shop here), L. A Girls Gel Liner (shop here),  L. A Girls ProSetting Spray (shop here)Blush and Milani Infinite Liquid Eyeliner (shop here).

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Please don't forget to share your thought on this post before leaving...it's always nice to hear from you.

Popular Posts