Spring Gold Eyes Beauty

10:50:00

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Hi lovely, I know it's been a while since I put up a beauty post...so here I am today.
I wore this look last week Wednesday for our End of Year Potluck. I must say that I'm really making progress in my make-up application skills. it took me less than 45 minutes to finish this look. I promise to start uploading tutorials as soon as I'm ready.
I know we ladies always like to know what we used,
kindly scroll down to see more pictures and deets.


Brows: I used Davis Eye pencil.

Eyes: L. A. Colors Gold Eyeshadow palette, Ushers Orange eyeshadow, Jodana Eyeliner, Ushers Black eyeshadow, L. A. Colors Gold eyepencil liner and Zaron mascara.


                             Lip: Miss Rose lipstain, Davis lipliner (pencil), and Miss Rose lipstick.


Face: Today, I didn't want to contour my face, I just used my Mary Kay Foundation and powder.

What I love most about this look is my brows. Once I have that perfectly defined brow, I'm good for the day.
What do you like or think about this look? Share your thoughts on the comment box below. Thank you.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Please don't forget to share your thought on this post before leaving...it's always nice to hear from you.

Popular Posts