July Shoe Haul! What i'm Wearing This Month

04:55:00

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


This July isn't left out in my fashion and beauty venture. I decided to add a few more to my shoe collection, and I love what I chose so far.

  
 This beautiful sandal by Cato is just
awesome! I love the way I feel on it...comfortable and classy too. I am not so big on very high heels, hence, this one is just perfect for my feet.
CATO
I love this sandal by Lower East Side. it is so comfortable-you could wear it all day long without realizing it. this is good for that chic look that is effortless. pair this best with your skinny jeans or or that short sexy dress or skirt.

Lower East Side
This pretty lilac peep toes by Merona is my favorite. I could wear it with just about anything...from my office outfits to that short trip to the mall. it is perfect for any mood too.
Merona

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Please don't forget to share your thought on this post before leaving...it's always nice to hear from you.

Popular Posts